pregnancy and psych meds

Danielle
Hi! I have been taking citalopram (celexa) for about 5 years. I have been on 40s for about 4 of those years. I started taking them for night terrors. I used to basically torture my roommate with my night terrors and we tried everything to get them to stop before meds (sleep studies, cut out cheese, no screen time for an hour before bed, guided meditation... Everything). Nothing worked. Finally, they put me on anti-anxieties and I never had them again.
I also started to notice that most people didn't get sick to their stomach when going through a tunnel, when in a basement with small windows, or public bathrooms... That that was anxiety. 
Well, here I am 5 years later and the meds have been working perfectly fine. But now I am TTC. Celexa is a class C drug (worst for pregnancy is class D). So my PCP reduced me to 20mg. I now have night terrors every night (starting at 12:03 each night). My anxiety is creeping back up as well.
Does anyone else have experience with anxiety/medications while TTC or while pregnant? I VERY much want to not be on anything but have never found anything that works... I'd like to try new things now while I'm TTC before I'm actually pregnant. 
Thanks!