okay need advise I feel alone

Chelsea • Trying to conceive problems
So I found out I was pregnant on the 11/Aug 2016 I misscarriage on 25 Aug 2016 so I was only pregnant for a short while it was a chemical pregnancy
I then fell pregnant again in Aug and could not work my days out of how far along I was as I did not have a period just a negative pregnancy test from my chemical pregnancy
I flew to lanzarote on the 7th September out my pregnancy to back of my mind and enjoyed my holiday I came home on the 21 September to brown bleeding I shrug it off and Did not want to think of the worst
On the Saturday 24th I had mild cramps so I went to the hospital were they said my cervix was closed and it was a threatening misscarriage
They taken my hcg levels and they was 285 at the time I had them retested 24 hours lasted and they was 258 they dropped 40 % 
I taken a pregnancy test the same day and as pics shown below the test was lighter 
I have been bleeding on and off not with mild cramps for 23 days I have had brown blood little bits of red blood and pink blood not enough to soak a pad but it's there I have not passed any baby or anything 
I feel like I have been forgotten about 
I taken another test today thinking it would be negative and it's darker then the one I did 20 days ago I am so confused I have had no scans just hcg blood test 
Has anyone ever Been through the same I have been trying 5 years and I am so down and fed up