Would you talk to your mother if...

Michelle

A little back story...

For over a decade now she has been going to several doctors for different things saying stuff is wrong with her. Doctors would give her medication and she would stick to it for 2 days then stop and complain the doctor did it wrong and didn't fix her. 2 year she was having chest pains and they were gonna do open heart surgery to see what was wrong. This was around the time I just got married. When she told me of the surgery I didn't even hesitate on telling her i wasnt coming and all of a sudden next thing I know her chest pains were gone and the surgery cancelled. She goes to the doctor to get attention from those around her and to start conversations. But have decades of doing this our family is tierd of it all. Her father isn't doing to well and iv just had a baby with all three of these combined she went of the deep end. She went to her boss after lieing to her husband(dad) that she had a doc app. Told her boss that she thot her husband was having an affair with a co-worker. Thing is she didn't even have guts to talk about it with him. He find out in their review of her actuation from their boss. (They are pastors). He has no friends, just those he works with and family. Hes always on the job. He has no time to be any where else but his job so it only makes sence to befriend someone from work. He has even joined a singing group jus for him and group of guys of which once she found this out she wanted to pick up another class of dancing with him on that very same day. He does all the dishes, cooking, laundry, cleaning. He has dealt with her doctor appointments. Believed all of them for the sake of her and yet that thats not enough for her. He cant have a single friend or a single hobby. She even got mad that this coworker is doing more than her job and doing some of her (mom) own work. And yet I remember the day mom taught the coworker her own work and Co worker complaining that it wasn't in her job description but did it any way because she was the boss. Now it's 10 years now. So you can imagine mom and dad are fighting. I have a baby to think about and I don't need her drama. She comments on everything I post acting like shes in the loop trying to make my dad jealous and I'm sick of it. I even told her about our vacation plans 7 times and she still didn't get the date right on when we came home and yet she was telling everyone (bragging) of the information she knew. The co-worker by the way is like an aunt to me one of my best friends. Neither one of them would do such a thing. I just want to know you would talk to your mother if she had all this drama and all these lies and blamed everyone for her problems but herself.