Why is family so judgemental

Ruhena • I thank God everyday for my beautiful family ❤️
I was at my mum house today after more then a month. Although I have had a really rough day today due to morning sickness and nausea my mum forced me to go. My four brother and sister were around as well with there family's. My aunt decided to come unannounced as usual. Soon as she saw my hubby she says he hasn't changed in a bitchy nasty voice. She hasn't seen him in a few years he hates her I don't blame him. My mum said what do you mean she says his still over weight and his still not good looking WTF. My mum said just because you don't think much of him your opinion doesn't count. He makes my daughter very happy his a gem. I told her to keep out of my face I still haven't spoken to her and I told her not to speak to my son or daughter. My hubby might not be the conventional good looking man and he has put on a little weight due to thyroid problems but to me his gorgeous always has been. We have been married for nineteen years twenty years next April. His a kind gentle man who would do anything for me and our children. His the best dad and hubby anyone could ask for. Since I have become pregnant he does everything in the house he cleans does the laundry he does as much as he can do even does the school run. He has to also run our business on his own because I can't get out of bed I feel absolutely rubbish. I don't know why people are so judgemental why can't they mind there own business. We have been through so much cancer, miscarriages, deaths, kidney disease but we still love each other and together. To me my hubby is gorgeous every single way that's why the poor man can't change his clothes in front of me without jumping on him lol