Midwife appointment ended with an emergency scan 😦

♡ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮 ♡

I'm 28+3 pregnant and had a midwife appointment at 10:20. I woke up , had my breakfast which was something light and went to the appointment. I wasn't feeling 100% but I put it down to my body slowly waking up with the earlyish morning I had, she took my blood and all of a sudden I got really hot, my ears were ringing and I felt faint. This has never happened to me before and she did say when she checked my blood pressure that its on the low side , the blood tests will determine my iron levels if I'm anaemic or anything.

I ended up feeling a bit better, went into the other room and I had to wait for her to book me in for another appointment for a scan because she measured my belly and reckons its on the small side so I need an emergency scan to get everything checked out.

Again I started burning up and thought if I stand up I'll faint but I needed to be sick and quickly my sister got the bowls and I threw up everywhere. What should have been a 10 minute appointment ended up taking nearly an hour.

Now my concern is what she said about the baby bump being on the smaller side so they really need the emergency scan doing, which is booked for this Wednesday. Should I be worried ? She tried reassuring me that because I'm tall it might throw off he measurements and then of course he could be sitting in me. There was definitely a heartbeat and he was kicking about too.

Anyone else had a little scare like this ?

I told my mum & grandma what happened and they said they suffered with low iron and low blood pressure to the point that they collapsed.