pregnant

I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant, but i'm not happy even though at first i wanted to then i didnt want to and i came out pregnant... my boyfriend has always been rude to me that i got to the point that i thought it was normal... but now that im pregnant i feel so terrible and i dont know what to do.. sunday we went to the mall and we were arguing on our way... i was so fed up .. because he ask me why i took so long and i said "bc i wanted to look good" he reply with you look the same u dont look good that hurt me so much but i act like it didnt.. he kept arguing with me and started talking crap to me and i hit him he grabbed my hand and bite me... and took skin out.. i started to bleed and my hand went numb.. and started to bleed he said "i hope that shit gets infected and they cut ur hand off ur a dumb ass " i looked at him with my water eyes and he did not even say sorry.. i told him he was a coward for doing that and he punch me on my chest.. i told him i dint wanna have a baby with him anymore that i dint want the baby because it was from someone like him and he got more mad and seem like he wanted to punch me... now today i had to go in to the doctor because i wasnt feeling so well i told him and he didnt reply he just read my message.. my brothers in law called everyone called me to see if i was okay ,  but not him.. and i dont know what to do anymore..  i have a whole baby on the way.. ans sometimes i feel like making myself have a miscarage .. or im even scared to have a miscarage because of so much stress ... can this much of stress cause something badB i really want my baby ... but he makes me not want it.. i love my baby even though im small right now and i dont wanna lose it but i cant take it anymore.. what should i do..