Am I the only one who iz going through this? Please read.

zena

Ok so I am a mother of 5 and pregnant with my 6th. My 8 month old was exclusively breast feeding and out of no where I got my period when she was 6mths old. Usually my cycle would be every 28 days and would last for only 4 days. I had a cycle in July which lasted 7days. My final cycle was Aug 30th which the time between the two cycles were not 28 days but 37 and none after that. I had been testing mid sept and kept getting bfn. So when the sept cycle was do I didn't have one.. Still neg test. So when I missed the october cycle I took a test still negative. I waited until I was 14days late for cycle for Oct and took a test and received a bfp.

I had an appointment today and UPT was positive. They went with my last cycle and said I was 8weeks and 1day. Being due June 6 2017. They sent me to get a ultrasound and she did a transvaginal one and saw nothing. She said that the only possibility would be because my cycles were irregular I was prob less than the 8 weeks they thought I was. They did blood work and told me they would call to schedule the next appointment when the blood work comes back.

I did have this happen before with the pregnancy of my twins. They didn't see anything the first visit on my next appointment they were like well Ms Fudge we didn't see anything the lst time you where here but today not only one but two little beans in there.

I'm hoping everything is fine... Keeping my fingers crossed