19 week baby born today😭

Tabitha
I came home last night at 11pm from work and had to have a loose stool. So afterward I did my normal routine (shower and get ready for bed) then around 12 I had another loose stool. I just figured it was something I ate so I brushed it off and went to bed. Then I woke up at 1am this morning to try to have another loose stool but bright red blood appeared. I told my husband that we had to go to the ER. So we went and they checked my baby through heart rate and ultrasound and said she was fine and sent me home. The whole way home I started cramping and keep telling my husband something isn't right. It was 4:30 am when we got out of the hospital and we live 25minutes away. So by the time we got home my husband had to go to work. So he left and I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom again so I sat down to pee and I felt a bulge in my vagina my sack was try to come out!!! So I pushed it back up me and I called my husband and told him we had to go back to the ER. He came home real fast and took me and sure enough when they checked me pack of my sack was 1cm from the opening of my vagina. So they immediately sent me to OB and called the OBGYN on call to help me. But unfortunately he wasn't able to help me and the hospital was too small for my special needs (stitches on cervix) so they sent me to a bigger town 45 minutes away. Where they checked me over but it was too late my little girls legs were already in my vagina and I was forced to deliver. I waited 4 hours before I was 10cm and ready to push my baby girl which was intact (no waters broke). My girl was 19weeks and weighed 7.8oz she lived for 3hrs and 49 minutes before passing away. Knowing that I was helpless and she was going to die was the worst feeling in the world! RIP my Josie May Cregeen! We ❤️❤️❤️you forever and ever 😭