bleeding after sex

Jaide
Ok so I'm on the pill but I also have the implant ( the doctor put me on pill to see if it would help the irregular bleeding on the implant) I'm on the 6 pill after that's after my period week( it also took about 4 pills for my period to stop I don't know if that normal) last night I was out and usually I'm on the ball but I was late taking the pill by 40 minutes ( idk if this has to do) about 12:30 last night me and my boyfriend have sex and it was pretty rough, he hit my cervix quite a bit. This morning I woke up because I had the worst headache ever and idk if it's from seeing a movie in 3D the night before( I also need glasses so 3D glasses on top of my glasses) I then I noticed like I sorta gasssy pain in my tummy so I went to the toilet to see if I could realeve that as I stood up and walk I felt so sick like I was gonna throw up. Then when I got to the toilet I wiped and there was blood but not like blood like a little bit from rough sex it was a lot like a light to median flow kind of thing and this sucks like why would that happen? Do you guys have any idea what could have made this happen?