conflicting treatment plans

Donna
Hello,
I have a 2 year old son that I had no problems conceiving and no problems during pregnancy. I'm 28. However, this year I had 3 non viable pregnancies. The first was a mc at week 7 (ultrasound showed healthy heartbeat but mc the next day). The second ended up being a molar and the third was a chemical. I went to two fertility clinics. One at a research hospital which is considered very good and the other private. In the hospital one the doctor thinks I do not have recurrent pregnancy loss and her explanation seemed very logical. She suggested I come in on cd12 so she can check me and tell me when I'm ovulating and if I get pregnant watch me closely. If it ends up in a mc we will try to collect tissue for testing but if not possible we will be doing genetic testing on my husband and I.
The doctor at the private clinic thinks I do have recurrent pregnancy loss and wants to put me on progesterone and clomid. I did not liking him so much. I have higher than average egg count and blood work showed my hormones are fine. He also gave me referred to test my husbands and mine chromosomes structure which we did and waiting for results. I don't want to take meds unless I'm sure I need them and feel like he is just pushing them my way because it's a private clinic and they have a financial incentive. However, I really don't want to experience another loss. I'm confused and not sure what to do. Any thoughts?