Very worried ! Need help please

Alexis
Hey guys so I've been experiencing (this is the best way I can describe it) a circled in feeling if you will, where it feels like my whole stomach, lower region down into my private , up to my upper region or lower boobs were it feels like my stomach becomes this enclosed bowl and I start to feel a lot of pressure accompanied by cramping like a little worse than period cramps, I also start to get a huge pressure on my lower back and just yesterday I felt this and I also had trouble breathing, I felt like I couldn't breathe right, I tried sitting down, but it was still there. I know that slight cramping and pressure is normal which is why I haven't done anything about it but yesterday when it hit me it felt a lot worse than it has been and even rolled into today. Now I don't know whether to go to the hospital and get checked out because I don't want it to so non emergent that it'll be a waste of time or go to Urgent care instead but maybe they won't check and just tell me it's normal ? Please any advice helps