depression??

Donella
I think I'm going through depression. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I'm miserable with life and everything it has to offer. My relationship is on the rocks right now. He's out there entertaining other women, barely wants to spend time with me and to make matters worse is me not having a sex drive. I starting blaming myself for his behavior but then I snapped back to reality and realized I'm like 100 years pregnant and it's not my fault! I decided to move 30 minutes away from my friends and family to live closer to his comfort zone. My Car was totaled in an accident so we're down to one car which is his so I'm stuck at home all the time. When he's home he's either on his Xbox, he's on his phone or he's sleeping. I express my feeling all the time but he doesn't listen. I'm so tired and emotionally drained! I should be the happiest I've ever been being pregnant and expecting my first child but I'm not. I'm trying my hardest not to stress because I want a healthy baby but it's so easy said then done. I really don't know what to do anymore. Any ideas?