Rant...

Destreyia • 19, soon to be mommy of a handsome baby boy💕
didn't download this app to see women of all ages bash other women for their different views on different matters. We all entitled to our own opinions and I don't see it fit for someone to degrade me or anyone else for that matter based off of different opinions and views. It's rather frustrating to be honest. I'm not going to degrade someone else who doesn't agree with my views, that's fine they don't have to because at the end of the day all that really matters is that I'm doing what feels right for myself and my baby. For example, come March I'll be bringing my healthy baby boy into this world and my SO and I have mutually agreed to have him circumcised. Not for religious nor medical reasons, simply because it's what we see fit. I've done my research and seen the videos and I still stand behind it. If you aren't choosing circumcision I see nothing wrong with that decision either and you certainly won't see me bashing you on your decision not to do so. It almost 2017 I think it's time we realize that not everyone has the same views. The sooner the better.