What a year can do...

Sa
I met my soon to be fiancé about a year ago. I was going through the hardest time in my life. My then BF that I was madly in love with left me while I was pregnant. I ended up losing the baby a few months later. I had so much hatred and sadness and grief in me. I thought I could never recover. I never imagined loving someone again. My heart was in constant ache. I hid my self away from the world in pain. And happened to stumble upon this man. He loved reading and making corny jokes. He held doors open for me and took me to museums. I was so scared. I didn't know what was happening. Now here we are about a year later. I'm 13 weeks pregnant. He plans on proposing any time now!! (He's terrible at keeping secrets. Has the ring just hasn't popped the question yet 😍. I haven't seen the ring either). He loves my son like his own. He takes us on surprise trips, dinners, and cares for us no matter the time or day. A year ago my life was in turmoil. I was only living for my son. Now I'm living for my soon to be two kids, myself, my fiancé, and much more. Never give up. Even when everything seems dark and you can't think or even imagine life getting better. It does I promise. I'm living proof.