Weight problems

Brenda
Ever since I met my husband he has always been into fitness, and he's into fitness alot more because of his job (drill sergeant) which I'm okay with. I go to the gym with him whenever he goes, but I do slack it sometimes. Before we got married we had a huge fight over the gym. He kinda gave me an ultimatum && that was to stay committed to the gym and if i didn't keep my word we weren't going to get married, so I kept my word! A year later we're still arguing about the same thing! I've never been a small girl && I feel like he wants me to be someone that I'm not! I would of thought that he would of gotten over it && eventually love me the way iam! Well now he has me working out with one of his coworker. Keep in mind this girl workouts everyday all day because she's also a drill sergeant && I know damn well I can't keep up with her. I'll do the same thing she does but I'm not on that level yet. So am I over reacting && just keep my word or what should I do? I feel like our marriage is not going to be the same because of the way he makes feel, so now idk how long this marriage is going to last 😢