I need to vent 😭👼🏼

Megan💜Michael • Andrea Lynn • July 9th 2016 "Too beautiful for earth.." Expecting our Rainbow • July 2nd 2017
I am sitting here nearly in tears so I just need to get this out. Today my daughter would have been 4 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. She was stillborn at 23 weeks in July. If she was born on her due date and made it she would've been 3 weeks and 2 days. As the holidays are coming around, I just keep thinking I should be holding my daughter right now and my fiancé and I should be putting up Christmas decoration for our newborn and buying her, her first Christmas presents. I am currently 8 weeks & 5 days pregnant. I get signs ALL the time my little girl is still around & I know 110% she sent us this baby to make her due date and the holidays and simply just her loss just a little bit easier. And I just bursted into tears. Staying positive this pregnancy is so difficult, I just want this baby to be here, in my arms. Alive, healthy, and okay. The holidays are just not easy when someone you love so much is flying around you, instead of laying in your arms. Oh my, Andrea mommy misses you SOOOOO much. 😭💔👼🏼🎄❄️👶🏼