Im 5 days over my due date i was only 1cm and 50% effaced yesterday, last night I was having dull lo...

Maddie
Im 5 days over my due date i was only 1cm and 50% effaced yesterday, last night I was having dull lower back pain thought it was just my hips spreading like they have been for a week now. Woke up two times to pee one 11pm then again at 1 am both times my hips were still really hurting. After my 1am pee I was unable to go back to sleep because the pain had become consistent in my lower back around 145 the pain started coming in waves. I started tracking contactions at 2:22 for an hour my contractions were coming every 3-5 minutes, 40-60 sec long. I got up and made a sandwich and paced living room for 5 minutes at 3:30 sat back down on couch and contractions had started radiating from my back to the front. At 4 I got up to pee again and a small gush just came out. I called my doctor and they said come in. When they finally checked me at 5am I was 3cm and 75% effaced. My water ruptured when they checked. I got my epidural at 7am, at 8 am I was 5 cm and 80% effaced. At 930 am I was feeling contraction again just not as strong since I had epidural, I felt a lot of fluid release (thought I pooped lol) ended up being blood nurse came in and checked me at 930 am I was 10 cm and fully effaced I had to sit up to get at full station. At 10:40 it was time to push. I pushed 10 times and out she came! Small rip. She was 7lbs 15oz, 18.4 inches long.