Wisdom Tooth// No Insurance

So majority of my wisdom teeth came in within the last year or so. 
So far the only issues I've ever had was that they caused my bottom teeth to be crooked, which I can live with because once removed my teeth will shift back into place. 
My left wisdom tooth has come in and it is a world of pain. 
The left side of my face is swollen I have trouble eating, the pain is affecting my throat, my sleep, and my over all health has just declined. 
I'm 80% sure it's hitting a nerve/bone, and that its infected. 
I've tried on multiple occasions to attempt to clean under the skin that is covering the back tip of the tooth and I just can't get back there. 

It even went so far that I've had a blood clot form and come out while brushing my teeth (I have a type 5 blood disorder). I have to brush my teeth around 6 or 7 times a day to keep the food away and prevent the smell and taste from ruining my life.  I need this out swap before the infection spreads through my blood stream or other areas of my mouth. 

The only problem is I don't have any insurance. I'm a free lanced nanny, so I don't get work benefits, and I'm not a student so I don't get any of my parents benefits. 
This is causing me so much distress I haven't been able to work for almost 2 weeks now, I wake up at all hours of the night (in pain), and I'm only Abel to truly function if I'm "doped up" on pain meds. It's gotten to the point where I just don't eat anymore. 

I don't have $600-1000 to have my wisdoms removed, I don't even have a dentist. 
I'm in so much pain and it's triggered my anxiety, depression, and my suicidal thoughts. In all honesty I'd rather be dead than live with the pain. I can't even sleep on the pain because it wakes me up. 

I've talked to my mom about it, she's well aware, she just doesn't care. 
When I first brought it up last month she started scrolling through her Facebook feed and completely disregarded the fact I was even there.