you would not believe what happened today

Hannah
So I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for their buy one get one deal tonight like everyone else in my city. My boyfriend, brother, and some friends of ours were all enjoying our meal, but my boyfriend needed a refill on his drink. He asked the waiter politely for another Mountain Dew, and as the waiter walked off my boyfriend said thanks man. About 30 seconds later, from a distance we hear our waiter say you're welcome with a tad bit of attitude. Later on the waiter came back to give us boxes and then proceeds to threaten my boyfriend. His exact words were (I apologize for the profanity): "Do not fucking talk to me like that ever again. I'm your waiter not your bitch." During this moment I am sitting next to him scared that our waiter is about to punch him in the face. I understand that it was a stressful night (and it's a stressful job in general) but there was no reason to react the way he did, ESPECIALLY when the customer did nothing wrong. I also have a job that is extremely stressful at times and puts a lot of pressure on me and all the other lifeguards. I am extremely ashamed in how this Buffalo Wild Wings waiter reacted to such a normal situation. I am still in shock.