I'm so happy!

Krystal
I got the best new on Wednesday following my sonogram. This pregnancy has had many ups and downs but I kept my faith and believed everything happens for a reason. I was told my placenta was to low and blocking my cervix and I would most likely not be able to have a vaginal birth because I would bleed out pretty badly. 😞 after months of being closely watched and sonogram after sonogram (not complaining, got to see my little man more than the usual!) I was told that my placenta finally moved out of the way and I can have a vaginal birth. 🤗🤗🤗🤗 He said the baby grew bigger and moved around just enough to move it out of the way. I'm so happy because with my daughter I had to have a c-section and I wanted to have a vaginal birth just to experience both. I was a little saddened to know I'd have to have another c-section but I accepted it. If this is what had to be done for the safety of my son and myself I would do it. But so excited I can do vaginal! And to top things off I'm only 34 weeks (35 tomorrow) and he's already 6 lbs and head down!!! Doctor told me I might not make it to February because he's ready. Lol I hope he comes soon and I can't wait! But after January 22, that's my baby shower! Lmao