BF addicted to weed

My boyfriend is the father of my unborn baby. We have a really good relationship expect for the fact he smokes weed and is addicted to it. We have had multiple conversations some calm and some not about how it needs to stop or at least make it impossible for me to detect. He smokes in the garage before he goes to work, when he gets home, and I don't even know when else. I can smell it on him all the time. He told me once that he would try and cut back. That has not happened. He has had a problem with weed for years. It is at the point of an addiction. I truly think if our son picks up on him smoking it will influence his choices and that's not something I want. I don't mind weed recreationally, but it is far past that. He doesn't think weed is a big deal and is now flat out refusing to quit since he doesn't think it's a big deal. I explained to him it's a big deal to me, and that should be enough. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Any suggestions? EDIT:  I know breaking up is an option, but it would be better for our child to stay together. Advice would be helpful in the terms of what I can say to him to help him understand why any drug in my house is a big deal to me. And yes, weed is addictive. I don't care what anyone says. I've seen it first hand.