questions from the unknown.

Minnaleah • “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart” – Winnie the Pooh 📸 Photographer ~ Wife ~ Daughter ~ Friend
So yay! We got married this past year... next step a family. We know we're not starting one tomorrow but if it happens it happens. I have a handful of concerns and questions. So I'm going to lay it all out with a bit of background...
-
1. I was pregnant before I knew my hubby. I was abused the day I found out by a "friend." Lost the pregnancy. Then about a year ago after my hubby purposed, apparently I became pregnant the family went to The theme parks I went on roller coasters and my mum and I got into a big emotional fight. I came home in pain and sick to my bones and dr informed me that I had a miscarriage most likely due to stress of the rides and the emotional stress from my mum (mum and I are wonderful now.) Sooooo will it be hard to have kids when we're ready?
-
2. For those mums out there... I'm sure a bunch of you planned it and a bunch of you didn't... in your personal non- judge mental opinion how realistic is planning and what is easier?
-
3. I'm of Jewish decent so I know I have some hereditary medical tests I have to take to make sure I don't have any bad genes. However my hubbys birth mum passed from huntingtonscorria (sorry spelling too tired to google right now.) for those mums who's partners and babies have life threatening illness, were there any real steps you can/ could of done other then just getting tested by your dr to prevent your child to get it? 
-
4. Last but not least. I'm almost 26 and my hubby is 35... he has some slipped disks and I don't want to wait till he's 40 to have kids. I fear he won't be able to enjoy playing with them if his back gets worse. What is your personal opinion on this age range to start a family or do you feel waiting is okay? I want our child(ren) to really get the most out of life! 
-
-
Thanks guys. I know I want this all to happen a little Sooner then the hubs but I'm willing to wait. I guess I just don't want to feel crazy and alone. Lol. Thanks for the help all! 
~
Minnaleah.