honest opinion?

Abby
So i don't like my SIL one bit. She has a lot of jealousy that she intentionally try's to get my mom to turn her back on me and not go to my things. She's up my moms ass 24/7 wanting attention. I just get so annoyed with it i just sit back and laugh. Well her younger sister is a year younger than me. My mom, my grandma and me are planning my baby shower because my MIL said she would help and now she won't put any effort. Well my mom invited her younger sister, as well as her. i know i have to suck it up, but a baby shower is to celebrate the mother to be plus the baby. Well my mom invited my SIL which i didn't care, but then i recently found out because i have certain people on my social media simply because i'm just like that. Even with family members. Well i recently found out her sister has been recently stalking my social media and sending her pictures of what i post and etc. Well it was brought to my attention so i simply just unfriended her. Well now she's making it a huge deal that i'm childish. Sorry i want certain people to see my social media because i have private accounts? i never knew it was a crime. Just simply want to share my excitement but with certain people. Just frustrating but i'm gonna bite my tongue and not worry about stupid drama. I'm just going to be happy for me & my little boy.