Cruise next month

Kate • 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦expecting #3 July 2023
We are set to go on a cruise in a couple weeks. It goes to jamaica and Mexico. I'll be 18 weeks..which fits the guidelines for the ship but I need a note to say I am fit to travel and that I'm under 24 weeks. At my doctors appointment yesterday I asked the nurse about traveling stating I'd need a note and she responded excitedly saying this is the best time for me to travel and that they would have zero problem writing a note that says I'm healthy. I brought up Zika and she told me that I shouldn't worry so much just be sure to wear bug spray and I would be just fine. After I brought it up to the doctor it took a complete 180. She told me that I shouldn't go, and followed it up with "do I think you will get Zika? No. But why would you want to worry about bug spray the whole time?" I obviously respect my doctors opinion but the tone of how she relayed the information was completely out of line. She didn't let me speak, she just fully shut down the conversation.  I AM going on vacation. I understand the risks completely and will take necessary precautions but am I wrong to be so angry with how I was treated? I know I will get the same crap on here, but I refuse to live in a bubble.