How long have you been TTC? Any miscarriages?

TK
In November I experienced a chemical pregnancy. Several signs and my instincts tell me I was pregnant. My period was almost a week late, so I began looking back at any signs. I noticed I peed more frequently. I was always hot (I'm very very cold natured). I experienced a few heart palpitations(?). Smells were bothering me, like the smell of the food cooking and grease at my job. Amongst others, like my body just feeling different. My stomach felt tight and stretched, far from normal for me.. as well as a late period. But one night I was lying in bed and felt this sharp pain on my right side, a pain I had never felt before. I said I would go to the doctor if it continued. The pain eventually was across my stomach. Sore to the touch. My period came a day or two later. But after that me and my fiance talked and we decided we wanted a baby. December wasn't a success. It's January & I'm 8 dpo and I had a weird cramping on my right side. And today I had mild cramping and a tight, but bloated feeling on my abdomen. Hopefully this was implantation cramping. I'm praying for this. The baby wuld be due in my birth month!!!! Baby dust