He went to Jareds

Marsha

While me and my fiance havent been together for a long time (2 years next month); i knew from the first couple of dates that this was it for me. I had finally found my forever. He is compeletely opposite of anyone ive ever dated and my ex-husband. He is amazing to my family and that is important to me....

Almost a year ago we went to jareds to look at rings. I fell in love with this amazing ring. Sadly that day i also lost my grandmother. Then a month later we found out we were pregnant (actually on his birthday). This man stole my heart from the first day he showed up.. he is a man of his word.

The birth of our daughter was a bit scary due to some medical issues that came up very quickly. He never left my side for four day and then was home for 2 weeks. He tells me i am beautiful every single day.

On christmas after being up with our very fussy daughter (she didnt go to sleep until almost 3am). He got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I am a hard person to suprise and he got me good...

I am so in love with him, our daughter and this ring....