petty girls rant *warning: kind of a heavy topic*

Caroline • •And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make• 🤘♐️
Okay so i was friends w this one girl from my school during my freshman year and kinda sophomore year. All was fine at first, but sophomore year is when shit really went down. In short, she played a lot of mind games with me and I started to feel depressed/had occasional suicidal thoughts because I could never live up to her standards or be good enough in her eyes. I cut her out of my life, and I've been much happier since then. I still go to the same school as her, so I have to tolerate her for a few more months until graduation but she makes my blood boil. She's always so obnoxious and will post about me subliminally on social media when I don't even talk to her anymore/give her a valid reason to post about me. She's also done some pretty childish things such as clearing out a whole table of girls that I was sitting with in a study period by giving them a signal to all ditch me (these girls were mutual friends, or so I thought I could still be friends with them). But her most recent antic has driven me up the wall. I was talking with another girl who recently transferred to my school and had gone to middle school with my boyfriend. I mentioned that we were dating to the new girl and the girl that I used to be friends with overheard. As soon as she heard that my boyfriend and I are dating, she follows him on every social media (and my best friends), which I just find incredibly sus. I'm usually not territorial/possessive of my boyfriend and friends, but it's just something about this girl that really set me off...