Ob appt with a stomach bug? help

I've been up for 3 hours with either food poisoning or a GI bug.. Def more under control than earlier. I have a sonogram in 3 hours that I've been waiting the longest 2 weeks of my life for to see if the baby is okay. Had a little scare and I've been dying to know that everything is okay. What would you do? Cancel and reschedule? Hubby took off work. Or just go and power through?