The Flu...?

Kendra • 3 m/c and 4 years ttc before 🌈💙 who is now just over 2 1/2 and I also have a little boy who will be 1 in March!
Any tips for handling/avoiding the flu while pregnant..? My husband woke up with a sore throat on Saturday, but I thought it was minor, so I let him rest, but we still had our gender reveal party that night (and I was still close to him with hugs, kisses on the cheek, etc.) and yesterday he wakes up, and feels like death so I took him to urgent care, and lo and behold, he has the flu 😭 so far I've been ok, but this morning I woke up with a sore throat, and slight headache.. Soooooo, any ideas for what to do next? Luckily when I was out picking up hubbys prescription, I got the necessities, vitamin c, Gatorade, kiwi, saltines, bananas, broth, toast, water bottles (incase your can't be too sick to fill up your cup lol) but other than then, I've never actually had the flu before so I'm in the dark. And this is also a very much awaited pregnancy, so I'm super nervous of the complications that can arise 😞😞😞