A little annoyed

I've been feeling dreadful for the past couple of days.. I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and just feel so exhausted.. a lot more than usual. For the past 2 days I've had major migraines and no appetite. My SO was being sweet about it at first but today I have literally been in bed all day.. this was the only day I had to chill & the light and just moving in general is so painful. Around noon I tried to get up and try and move just see if I could.. sat on the couch for a little, but then I started to feel sick again and got back in the bed to try and nap. Now, he seems annoyed with me and it's making me feel like a lazy slob... is sked if he was upset about something and he said no, but I feel like he's lying bc I just feel his negative vibes and I'm pretty much always spot on when he's irritated. I usually always do laundry, cook, clean and make sure he and my step daughter are good.. but I've just felt like crap lately! I just need him to take care of me for a day.. he's not even talking to me right now and invited his brother over... idk I'm just venting I guess