Sad yet happy...

Lisa • Mother of three. Had first child when 19. She had a heart defect and other birth defects but is doing great now. Then had cayden two and half years later and finally my baby boy Skylar 2 years later.
I'm 14 weeks and 4 days and landed in the e.r. for severe dehydration wahoo well they did an ultrasound and I'm having another boy I have one girl and 2 boys, everyone in the family wanted a girl especially my daughter, she said if not a girl she moving out lol nope we having another boy. I won't lie I am disappointed but I'm just happy so far nothing is wrong, my daughter was born with many health issues biggest a heart defect so we see a doctor to get fetal echo for each child at 26 weeks...I know 14 weeks is pretty early to tell gender but unless it was the umbilical cord it's a boy for sure lol and because it was at 230 a.m and the ultra sound tech was called in, and did the ultrasound fast I didn't get a picture sadly to show all of you. Now got to adjust the thought of having three boys :/ my two give me heart attacks now at 5 n 2 they are going to be three Amigos I have a feeling and give me such a run for my money lol