Jabari Stephon born 02/08Came to my doc appointment at 1:20 while there OB told me I would be gettin...

Ma

Jabari Stephon born 02/08

Came to my doc appointment at 1:20 while there OB told me I would be getting induce on the 15th but she checked how far I dilated to see if I made any progress from the week before which I was 3cm dilated and 70% effaced a week ago well she checked and said I was 5cm and 80% effaced. So she sent me to L&D because she didn't feel comfortable with sending me home so I went up to there triage to get settled in then they decided to let me walk around to see if I would dilate more after that they checked me again and I was dilated to 6cm and completely thinned out. So they decided to admit me I got into my birthing room got hooked up to fluids then waited for doc bust my water and then get my epidural I actually had to wait like two hours for my epidural because the hospital was so busy but after I got it I still felt everything on my left side and it was very very painful I had to wait for a new anesthesiologist probably about an hour and a half but he made me feel better I could relax well after I got my epi fixed they checked me and said it's time to push. I pushed three times and jabari was born weighing 8 pounds and 2.9 ounces and 19 inches long I had a first degree tear he is my second and biggest baby.

As soon as they put him on my chest it was love at first sight, touch and smell. He is worth the contractions, needles, soreness and cramps.