Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

After IVF/FET symptoms...

Hey ladies! I am currently in the TWW. I had my FET on 2/8.  That puts me at 4dp5dt.  I had a few twinges the first couple days and now I'm having dull period like cramping on and off as well as sore boobs. Also when I went to the bathroom yesterday the TP was the slightest color Pinkish/brown and it only happened the one time. Hoping it's all a good sign but just looking for some similar situations that turned into BFP. πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’—
Al
Posted at Feb 12, 2017 β€’ 34 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

As
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
How are you holding up Alisa? Any updates?
As:  I completely understand. You need to heal a little. It's so much on your body and mind. I'm so sorry hun.
Al:  I'm sorry to hear that Rebekah. I did IUIs before IVF as well. I love your analogy. Thank you Ashley. It's been really hard. Our fresh transfer in nov ended in a chemical and now this. I'm just going to take a moment to recover and we will start again πŸ˜”
As:  Rebekah, that's a great analogy. I'm going to pray for you too. I truly believe that you need a support system with IVF.
Je
Posted at Feb 17, 2017
Sounds about right I had IVF and the first symptom was cramping in my back felt like period cramps 2days after transfer. Then I noticed frequent urination. Next I was so sooo sleepy. I just knew it worked. Good luck.
Er
Posted at Feb 12, 2017
Exactly how I felt at 5dp5dt. Something just felt *different* so I took a test that night and got a faint positive :) good luck!! πŸ˜„
Er:  πŸ™
Al:  I did a fresh transfer in November that ended on a chemical but I never got a positive HPT. I'm so hoping this is it. The cramping is just weird. I know I had some last time but I had also just had the retrieval. This time they come and go it's strange, hoping it's a good sign.
Er:  Oh I get it! I never had either and it was our first round of IVF. Is this your first round?
As
Posted at Feb 14, 2017
I knew I was pregnant the week after my FET because I could not stay awake. I had some cramping like my period was coming and just new something was off. I'm sending so much luck your way! I'm now 32 weeks and on bedrest but would absolutely do it all over again.
Al:  Awwww congratulations!! πŸ’™πŸ’™
As:  A boy. Due the beginning of April. We are very excited but I still can't shake off the nerves
Al:  I haven't watched that in forever. I have read that. I hope everything goes smoothly for you πŸ™πŸΌ are you having a boy or girl?
Gr
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
That's my heart Our desire too pray use me and my husband.going for our third treatment hope everything goes well for us this time round been trying for nearly 9 years.

Want to comment?