On my dad's birthday!

Lo
So I'm three months late posting this, but y'all know how it is lol. So I was due on November 27th, went a little over my due date. I know a lot of people can go over like 2 weeks or so but my little man was growing so much that my doctor didn't want to risk me getting a c section so we scheduled my induction on December 1st which funny thing is my youngest sisters birthday lol. So the day of the 28th of November I went to eat with a friend then shopping. My last appt. Was at 2 in the afternoon. I went to my ultrasound first and the tech said I was having contractions, but I couldn't feel them. We waiting 30 minutes for the baby to practice breathing and he decided he wasn't going to do it today. So I went up to my doctor appt. And she walked in and asked me if I was ready to have a baby. Of course I was ready lol! So I went to the main part of woman's hospital and got myself checked in (about after 4 now). I get hooked up to ivs and pitocen. My husband worked like an hour and a half away so we were waiting on him before my doctor was ready to break my water. Once my husband got there I decided to get my epidural first (did not feel good!). Then my doctor came and broke my water around 8 o'clock and that felt weird. I also still could feel my legs a little. At first the epidural was to much, I felt like I couldn't breath so they had to turn it down a little. Well now my husband is sleeping and im trying to rest but it's the middle of the night and it's time to start pushing with my nurse. That part was horrible... My back hurt, I wanted to sit up, I wanted to cry, moan, it was so uncomfortable... Then it's time for my doctor who is awesome by the way. She gets in, gets my legs up, gets my hand rails and we start pushing hard! She had to turn him which hurt but after that It didn't take but 5 or 10 min and we got my sweet baby out by 5:38am on November 29, 2016, 8lbs 4 oz and about 20in long. On a sweet note, him and my dad share a birthday! My dad said that's good so no one will pay attention to how old he is getting lol. I will say this was my first pregnancy so I had no idea what to expect. Two of my sister's had babies and didn't have any issues. My mom said I was spoiled and should've had my water break first then my epidural. I had a third degree tear. I thought I would never do this again but I definitely will have At least one more and I know what to expect next time. Urijah Leonal Crawford is the best thing to happen to me and I love him more than I ever thought I could! I'm one lucky mama! I love my little family!