Mommies w sons ONLY

Betty 🍝 • My value lies in my rarity. One of a kind. Limited. 💤 Wife. Honey🐝 & June🐛 Mommy. Abba's Daughter.

So Im having a boy. Im 21wks today.

Im not sure whether to have him circumcised or not. Im not sure if its at all medically necessary to put a baby through that kinda trauma and Im not worried about cleanliness bc that will be taught thoroughly through dad and I.

I am, however, open to opinions from moms w real life experiences..

What are the benefits and risks? Does one outweigh the other?

Uncirc: Those of you with uncirc'd sons what have been your challenges, if any? What are your suggestions? Why did u choose to go uncirc. Any regrets?

Circ: Moms with circ'd sons please discuss healing process and some challenges you may have experienced, if any? Why did you choose to circ your sons. Any regrets? Any suggestions?

Both: Have your older boys expressed discontent to your choice or found challenges w self care or intimacy if they're at that stage in life.

Fyi his dad was circumcised.

PS: I only wanna hear from moms who have actually experienced circ or uncirc sons and not women w opinions who have read or heard stories...sorry, just being honest.

I know this topic is highly controversial but we live in a controversial society so

please be open to the other opinions of women who chose opposite of you.

Please do not bash on my post. Im only posting to hear both sides and to learn more. And there may be mommy's expecting sons w the same questions as I.

Strickly educational and informative.

So please be kind.