Plan B QUESTION!! 1 MONTH PREGNANT!! Is She Tricking Him?!

A friend of mine had sex (condom was used) with a piece of pussy (get out of y'all sensitive ass feelings because THAT'S all she is to him and she knows it. She's not someone he cares about or something serious. Just pussy that he's fucking and she's perfectly fine with that as long as she has someone there to show face and pretend to be her child's father) he met a few months ago. She sneakily and stupidly stopped taking her BC pills. She's pregnant, already is a single mother to a toddler and neither one of them want this new baby. My friend is willing to accept his mistakes and take care of it if he really has to but she doesn't want to risk being a single mother of 2 because she feels that he won't be around because he's still fucking other girls... What do you think when you're fucking a dude who isn't even you're boyfriend or let alone doesn't even like you. Okay, cool. Here's where I need someone to help me. Plan B can only be used up to 5 Days after conception, right (at least that's what my doc told me for the specific pill that I was prescribed)? This bitch is somewhere between 4-7 wks pregnant and is telling my friend that she's going to take a pill to abort the baby. Maybe I have just never heard of it before but is there an abortion pill that's effective when you're that far in your pregnancy? She said she has a friend who used it when they were a month pregnant and the baby eventually just fell out. He's in denial trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.. plus y'all know guys don't know much about our bodies, BC, how sneaky we can think and can be, etc so he's just clueless. I feel like she's tryna trap my friend and I don't like that shit. Has anyone used or know any who used or do you know of this 'magical pill'? What is it called? Or is this even real? Please help! 🙂

If she's lying she's DEFINITELY trapping him like I said. SHE told him that SHE did not want the baby. SHE does not want to be a single mom of 2. That came out of HER mouth! That was HER thought. SHE'S the one looking for a daddy for her daughter because the father left. To go behind his back and try to sneak and go through with the pregnancy after expressing how she didn't want to go through with it is TRAPPING him. Trying to guilt him into taking care of her child by having one with him is wrong. If she wants to keep it, TELL him that but don't TRAP him.