Rant💅🏻

Hayley
My boyfriend and I have been together 2 years off and on. And we broke up officially for about 6 months when he moved away. We reconnected and he came to Indiana (where I live) and took me back to New Jersey with him (where he lives) for a couple weeks. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with him in any way that I can. But it would be nice to do something to keep the relationship sparking. Like, he's had multiple opportunities to do something special; i was even over on Valentine's Day. And he doesn't have a job right now. Which I completely understand, but would it kill him to at least maybe make me breakfast in bed? Or something cute. Like today. It is 71 degrees. I wanted to go to the beach, not to swim of course, but I came up with the idea of a picnic because of the fact that we are both broke, and it would be cute and hey, it's a date. Time to spend just the 2 of us while I'm out here. Which he was just bitching about not having enough of. And he just thought the idea was pointless. I only have about 5 days left out here before I don't get to see him for 3 months. It just would be nice to be able to do something just the two of us, something cute, something that couples do. I wanna make memories that I will remember about our young love forever, and he just doesn't understand that. He just says "well I'm broke, so." Okay...not everything costs money. Spending time with him is priceless. I just wish it were more special at times.