intense pain

Kala • 19 || shy, bi, and ready to cry. || I read tarot cards and collect crystals 🌿
So I'm not even sure if this is the right board for this but since it's health as well I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm genuinely concerned with my body right now. I'm 16 days late for my period but I took two negative pregnancy tests at day 4 and day 6. My lower abdomen is bloated and hard to the touch it's not squishy like it normally would be and I'm gaining weight like it's nobody's business. On top of all of this my sex drive is so low I didn't do the deed with my boyfriend for several days and we had sex last night and it was amazing until I reached the big O. After that I was racked with cramps and muscle spasams so bad I thought I was going to have to get him to take me to the emergency room. It hurt in my lower back my uterus and my hips even. I've never experienced anything more painful than that and I have periods so bad it caused me to miss school/work. It went away after about 20 minutes of me curled up crying on the floor. Still no blood, and still kind of an echo of that pain. I'm reallyfreaked out and feel like I might need to see a doctor but I lost my insurance last month and I just wanna know if anyone's gone through what I'm going through and what happened to them. Thank you.