Rape.. Could I be pregnant? I'm 14 TMI??

The weekend before last I was raped. I was with my "crush" at the time and he made a move and we kissed, and made out. Then he started taking off my clothes and I was like "well.. Okay.." And then he told me he wanted to have sex with me. He is two years older than me, so he was quite large and intimidating. I hadn't seen him like this before. I told him no, but he continued and had pushed me down. He kept onto me, and I couldn't do anything. We were at one of his friend's houses'. He pulled out before he came onto my back and then slapped me where he did. He kept me in the room a while after, and had his friend outside make sure I couldn't leave. He forced me down and had sex with me again one more time, he still pulled out. I called my parents and they picked me up by knocking on the door and calling for me. I'm terrified. They thought this was a boy-girl birthday party but it was just me, him, and a few other of his friends. I'm not on birth control. I'm 4 days late according to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. I felt extremely nauseous and sick yesterday, almost like passing out. Could I be pregnant?  There was no condom because I never expected him to do this. I plan on talking to someone eventually but please tell me if I could be okay? I cannot get a pregnancy test at the time, I cannot drive. I am very very stressed so this may make my period more delayed. Please help