birth control

Giavonna
Hey I'm 16 and I have a few questions . So I want to go onto birth control, I have a boyfriend but I don't plan on having sex... I just want to be protected just in case there's one night of stupidity. But the question is if I don't want my mom knowing that I am going to go on the pill , how do I get it  or even where would I be able to get it without her knowing .. Don't worry I've had the conversation with her before about having protected sex just in case , and she said it's fine for me to go on the pill. It's just I'm not the type of person to tell anyone really about my personal life , like she doesn't even know I have a boyfriend . And even more personal I don't want her to know I'm having sex . I don't believe in waiting till marriage to have sex but I thinks it's because of the society us teenagers grow up in now a days . but I do believe waiting till ur out of high school. Cuz my mom did get pregnant wth me at 17 and I've lived the struggle on the child's side and seeing all the hard work the mom does . And I know I want to live before I get pregnant and have a family preferably with my husband . But is it wrong to want to have sex now . Am I being stupid for considering it . Because I want to so bad . I want so bad to be loved and held and touched , but I'm scared of pregnancy .. idk can someone help me with some advice 1 on the birth control and 2 on sex !? Please