a little moment @ night w a cop ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผ

???Has anyone had an experience like this or a story like this??? ย 
Ok so here's a story that's quite interesting and kinda funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
(READ NEXT PARAGRAPH FOR COP PART) Last night my bf and I who had been together for almost 10 months went out a Saturday night date. We went and got food and he loooves spring rolls so he ordered two orders of them and the waiter said "ok so 6 rolls?" And we said yes. So my bf can't even finish all 6 of the ones he has on his plate and the guy comes out w another 6!!! We took them to go....
(COP PART) So we were full of food and just wanted to lay down but both our parents were home at our houses so we have this sorta dark spot we go and hang out at in his car. We were having some fun (nothing past second base and honestly we weren't doing anything sexual at the moment) we were just talking. And this car drives by...and then backs up...and my bf is like oh shit it's a cop...so we sit up, grab the egg rolls and start eating them ๐Ÿ˜‚ The cop comes to the door and has us open it and asks us a couple questions like how old we are and everything (I'm 16 and my bf is 18 but we started dating before he turned 18) and he told us "no funny business" and asked if I was ok and we told the cop "oh no! It's not like that officer, this is my brother. We have a tradition of eating egg rolls here when he comes back into town to visit from college. He got in late from the airport tonight but we wanted to still keep up w it" and the we offered him an egg roll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. The officer didn't believe us and said he'd used the same excuse before but w tacos and told us to go home bc curfew was coming soon and then left...and once he was gone we got back to what we were actually doing ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜.ย 
Needless to say it was actually super hot and a fun story. AND my bf saw him pull someone over on the way home who had a car like my his ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚