Am I Wrong | Court Ordered Visitation

My ex-husband and I recently got court ordered visitation per his motion. The order began March 1st.

Since that time, he's already missed visitation for one child. The 2nd child's visitation is coming up, and there are problems already.

The kids are on two different Spring Break schedules. However, the order states visitation begins at 2:00pm that Friday.

He called and asked me if she can miss school on Friday, AND if I can have her at the airport 5:30am....I say fine, as I am attempting to be cordial and flexible with him.

Well, he sends me her flight itinerary, and her flight leaves at 5:30am, meaning I have to get her to the airport by 3:30am.

Secondly, the flight is a buddy pass...and she is flying standby meaning there is no guarantee she will get on the flight.

I will be 38 weeks pregnant on the date he booked, and I have a 7 year old who has school that day....am I the only one who sees this as a problem?

Anyway, I told him to cancel and rebook, making sure to follow the specified time per the court order since he was misleading with his request from the beginning.

Am I wrong?