Let's talk about sex baby 😏

Felisha
Does anyone elses partner find it awkward to talk about sex? My bf and I (we are both 24) were texting this evening and he said he was shopping so I reminded him to get condoms and suggested lubricant too "because you can't use spit" (we had sex over the weekend and he was trying to get a lil freaky but wasn't fully prepared, also he's the largest 🍆 I've ever been with) and he got super weirded out by that! Also he completely clammed up, when I tried to tell him I was happy he was the one to initiate anal because I have had partners make me feel ashamed of wanting to try it. I Iove sex, we've only had it twice so far, this is a new relationship. But I'm very vocal about sex, what I like, what I don't like, if something is/isn't working for me so to have someone really unwilling to communicate about it is a challenge for me. He says it's awkward and it's better just not to say anything. But I'm the complete opposite in this sense, I need to give and receive feedback. How do you go about this sort of thing?