How Did You & Your SO Meet?! Drop a picture together! πŸ˜πŸ”

Ali β€’ Melanin Woman & Wife ✨

We are a Military Relationship as well ☺️. My SO is National Guard and I'm Air Force but we both doing Reserve. I got to MEPS and met my Roomate she was amazing! Even tho she was leaving for boot camp the next day me and her became the best of friends! lol weird this guy came to us at dinner we was chatting it up he was soooo into her I could tell. πŸ˜‹ He asks her 'Do you wanna go on a date with me once we come back from Boot Camp?" I was like ooooh lol πŸ˜‚. She said she will think about it (which meant no because she already had a SO). But we 3 remained friends. We got back to the club room and 3 turned into 5 and into 7 to about 12 of us. We all instantly clicked as friends. But when I walked in and noticed this guy in all black just like me. We locked eyes as I sat on the couch but I turned away. Y'all he was just too cute. His laugh and his voice and his smile had me like 😍 ," Who is this guy?" And well he was playing checkers (losing so badly) we kept locking eyes every time we would turn around to look at each other. Y'all I had butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I was blushing so hard. I felt like a school girl with the hottest guy in school as her crush and he was crushing BACK! (And that doesn't happen too often😌) More so he lost his checker games 3 times in a row and he asked did anyone have an iPhone charger I said me. I couldn't look at him when he was 3 inches from me but I could stare him down across the room. So he went to leave with the guys came back and his phone wasn't even charging! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ My phone charger had a shortage in it. πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ How embarrassing. So the group came back we played board games (not the right way) and we laughed got to know each other... But he wouldn't make the move. It was almost time to go to bed and we ALL exchanged numbers. Including my roomate and the guy that been wanted her number. Well my SO didn't text me right away I was like guess he wasn't interested even tho we grew closer and closer. The next morning we all got up at 4:30 to be on the bus by 5. We all talked early in the morning like it was the night before. Y'all it was so much fun! 😭 But okay we got on the bus I sat alone and he sat alone across from me but my roomate and her crush sat right behind him. I looked at his empty seat next to him and I thought to myself," Girl if you don't quit being a shy bitch and get yo man!" Instantly I didn't think twice and sat next to him and was like I'm your bus buddy now. (Corny ik) πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ Otw to the facility I was listening to music and he wanted to listen. I blushed sooo hard ☺️. And he said," You didn't text back last night." I said," I didn't get a text from you." We looked at our contacts and he had one number wrong. Next thing you know we were holding hands. He said oh πŸ˜‚ I laughed and texted him on the spot and said Hey 😌 he said texted back Hi. And double texted saying ," I don't want this to sound weird but can we kiss? Idk if I will see you again once this day is over. πŸ˜³πŸ˜…." I was surprised but I said Sure 😌 and we kissed and it was something unexplainable just I felt so free but safe and my roomate and her crush was like ooooo okay y'all β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹. Had me smiling from ear to ear and he couldn't help but laugh. We kissed again but it got even stronger. And I asked him could you come and see me. He said yes. When it was time for him to leave his Recuiter came and we stood up and hugged. One guy was like," So y'all flirting is this a joke?" And my SO said," is this a joke?" and kissed me! I melted 😩😭. In front of parents recruiters and everyone else there to support these future Soldiers, Airmen, Mariners, and etc. I was left alone shocked but Happy. We FaceTimed no stop we talk all day and night! He lives a town or 2 over from me and as I typed this he's asleep on the phone. But his Recuiter questioned our kiss and was like y'all acted as if y'all knew each other for a really long time. I was shocked & was shocked to when his Recuiter was like y'all getting married I wanted to die 😭. But he was trying to get that extra money for getting a couple in (can't blame him). But now he's my best friend and my boyfriend. Im in love and we grow stronger by each passing day! And that's how me and my SO met. We should be going to Boot Camp in Texas! Tell me y'all love stories! I'll love to read them 😍😍😍! Add a picture if you would like! πŸ”β€οΈΒ 

UPDATE‼️‼️‼️‼️

We got married Dec 29th 2018 ‼️❀️