divorce,kids,money,dealing

I made 2 other anonymous posts and people seem to want an update So this just happened my husband or ex husband soon just stoped by and tried to take the kids to live with him and he seemed wasted and high which never was my husband he always wore a suit and was just clean he occasionally would have a drink or 2 which so would I,I never seen this side of him and the kids luckily were in bed.Im thinking to much  to sleep it's just I can't believe it still you know it's hard to process I have brought my lawyer into it and we are talking  it through I don't want him to think that this is okay but I also don't want to leave him with nothing since I understand he cheated and theirs another woman and she knows about me she still has kids and if I was to take everything they had who would I be he still owns me the thousands that he spent on those grouchies and toys and will only have an amount of time to do it I can't take away from kids I remember my step dads parents had a messy divorce and they had young kids and it destroyed them I could do that to kids so I'm taking action but not to serious yet I will keep you guys posted