abuse while pregnant..

Haley
I am 18 almost 19 and I am 21 weeks pregnant ive been getting physically abused and verbally abused since I was about 15 weeks pregnant by the father of my child.. and i am terrified to leave him but soon he will be in jail for probation violation for god knows how long... he may miss the birth of our child because weed was to good to give up for him.. I don't drink or smoke at all.. I work five days a week while he sits home and does nothing at all...  
he says if I leave him he will bring me to court to have unsupervised visits every weekend or every other weekend.. I don't want him alone with my son because He's unpredictable and abusive and a alcoholic druggie.. I love him a lot and this wasn't who he use to be... but I've kept every message and photo and video and letters and notes that prove he's abused me, and he would do it again and I got messages saying he doesn't care about our son at all and he will go make another one with someone else... if I report everything he's done... will he still have a chance of getting visitations.. I'm young but I am a good girl, i work hard and all my money and love goes to my son.. 😭😞 
I don't want my son around someone I don't trust. I don't want my son around someone who's left bruises on me and sat on my stomach while 17 weeks pregnant with his hands around my neck. I've got no proof of that one but it happened 😞💔 I got evidence of him breaking into TWO cars, I got evidence of him abusing me verbally and physically... I got evidence of him smoking and drinking uncontrollably and underage.. he can't even hold a job because the hours make him sleepy but I go 5 days a week PREGNANT!!!!
I don't want him to have visits? Can he get them after all this????? And this isn't even most of all he's done.. he's done so much more!!!