pregnant?

Looking back, my march period wasn't much of a period. It was much to light both in color and flow. I had many pregnancy symptoms but I had a period so I thought nothing of it. April, it was a few days late. I normally have horrible cramps to the point I can't move, I barely had any, they weren't even noticeable. I bled for one day, the rest was just pink. And only when I wiped. My boobs swelled, they hurt like hell to do anything! Wearing a bra was like living in hell. I've been being more. My vains in my boobs are showing more. My nipples look darker and stuck out farther than before. I'm very constipated. My boobs don't fit in my bra, I just bought the damn thing it fit perfectly. My belly is now lopsided. And when I feel my uterus the bigger said is harder. It wasn't like that before. Yes I have unprotected sex. I am TTC. Do you guys think I should test or wait to see this how this months period turns out?  
EDIT!! All of April leading up to my "period" I had dreams of me taking pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Every single one of them. I'd have these dreams twice a week. Even after my period. This month I've started craving foods. I NEVER CRAVE! I still have over two weeks till my period is due.