College relationship?

😔So recently I've been really depressed because my boyfriend is a senior and graduates in 20 days and I'm a junior. He had to make a decision on college (option 1 was to go to a college an hour 30 minutes away, the other option was to go 3 1/2 hours away). On the outside I support him but inside I'm just really insecure about myself and how our relationship will work. The school he is going to is a big party School & he's talked about joining a fraternity. Before making his decision he made it seem like he didn't want to go there I guess to make me feel better and I had to hear from his mom that he decided to go to the further college which is also a party school where everyone goes. All of my friends that have had boyfriends that go there either get cheated on or broken up with and I'm a really big over thinker and just knowing he won't be here for me to see him everyday makes me really anxious 😭 any suggestions on how to relax a little bit or to get used to having a SO a little ways away? Anything will helpÂ