it's long but bear with me please lol

Ok I know you're all gonna freak out and be like holy shit why haven't you tested yet.. 
I'm about 6-8 days late. Either way it's late right. 
Well I'm waiting a few more days just to see if she wants to be an evil biotch. She's tricked me before. But this time something feels different. Like my nipples hurt and the front of my boobs.. not my whole boobs.. I've had some mild cramps, when normally I get them the day I start spotting or bleeding full. And my cramps are enough to put me out in the hospital. These aren't like that, I've also noticed on the right side behind my pelvic bone I've had some I don't wanna say sharp.. but I can't think of another way to describe it, pain that just comes and goes the past week and a half or two.. kinda nauseas kinda not.. now I had a little bit rougher sex not anything out of the norm for me but it normally brings my period on and it didn't.. 
Now I know you're all like this lady is fuckin crazy just take a test. Yeah I know I will today or tomorrow I just wanna wait because I don't wanna be tricked again. I didn't really try this month I just had a lot of sex I logged it and how I felt and forgot about it. We've had a busy month and I didn't notice I was late until I was 2 days late.. when I was like I have cramps and discharge I thought it was spotting and cramps meaning the start of AF. It wasn't. Then I was thinking about it more.. 
Now the real reason for this post is if there was anyone out there who's kinda felt like that and had positives or were just tricked into thinking they were pregnant. Idk what to think I've been trying forever and just wanna wait it out bc I hate the disappointment I get and the disappointment that crosses my fiances face that hurts me more than any negative..