iud anyone???

Stephanie
Hey ladies! So I'm 25 and been on the pill since I was 17. I was on the same brand of 28 day pack up until January 2017 because I was spotting between periods and had weird cramping way before my period so I went to the doc and she prescribed me a new one which had ended up being the mini pill. Needless to say I hated the mini pill because my period was either late or non existent and I couldn't mentally handle that because I'm sexually active with my boyfriend and don't want any babies yet. I was only on that for about 2 months and called it quits and then my doc put me back  on a 28 day pill just a different brand than the original. I thought I liked it but then my boob soreness was out of control and sore for 3 weeks up until I got my period...doesn't seem normal. I had also found a lump the week before my period but it went away....so I'm fed up with birth control at this point so Ive decided to just come off of it and track my ovulation instead. So far it's only been week of being off of it but I'm questioning whether or not to get an iud and if anyone has some in sight!? I've heard horror stories but like I said I do not want to get pregnant so ....all opinions welcome!